Drew Barrymore has revealed how she once choked on her dog’s ashes.
The actress says she went to spread the ashes of her beloved pet pooch Vivian — but ended up getting them in her mouth.
“It’s sad-funny,” she said. “My dog Vivian passed away last year. She was 12 [and] she had a wonderful life…
“I went to do this spreading of her ashes at her favrite place on the beach.
“I was reading this Eugene O’Neill eulogy and I took out the bag of ashes and the wind came and all the ashes went in my face.
“I had, like, a mouthful of Vivian.
“I just stood there and went, ‘This is genius, actually. This is totally perfect and humorous’.”
© 2014 - SHOWBISPY.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.