Prince William and Kate Middleton Put Family Plans on Hold


Sunday, January 29, 2012

PRINCE William and Kate Middleton are putting their family plans on hold.

The pair — who tied the knot in April last year — are in “no hurry” to start a family and want to make sure that 2012 is a success for the sake of the Queen’s 60th anniversary celebrations.

“Realistically there is not going to be time for a baby and they have said they are in no hurry. There is no urgent need for an heir — we already have two,” a source said.

“William and Kate want to take things in their own good time.”

Kate, 30, will start solo  official engagements next month, once William leaves for his first tour of duty in the Falkland Islands.

“It will be a good distraction for her and take her mind off worrying about William,” says the source. “At the moment, starting a family is definitely on the backburner.”


Tags:

,




© 2014 - SHOWBISPY.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.