Kate Middleton Topless Pictures in Se & Hor Magazine


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SWEDISH magazine Se & Hor has published topless photos of Kate Middleton. And, as we reported earlier, its sister publication in Denmark will do the same later this week.

The unauthorized photos have already been widely published in France, Italy, Ireland and on the internet, despite efforts by Prince William and Kate to halt their usage.

The latest publication in Sweden’s Se & Hor came as French police opened a criminal investigation into whether the photos — which first appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine — were an invasion of privacy.

“It is nothing new to us to publish nude photos of celebrities on holiday,” said Carina Lofkvist, the chief editor of the Swedish magazine.

She said actresses Demi Moore and Sharon Stone and model Kate Moss have previously appeared half-naked in the magazine.

“No one complains when they do and we print the photos,” Lofkvist said.

Mondadori France, French Closer magazine’s publishing company, will be fined €10,000 a day if they publish further topless paparazzi images of Catherine sunbathing or transmit them to a third party via email or any other means.

It was also decided that Mondadori — owned by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi — will have to pay €2,000 towards legal fees.

A court in Nanterre, near Paris, opened a separate criminal investigation earlier today over the publication of the images in the magazine after a formal complaint was made on behalf of Catherine and William, who are currently in the final stages of an Asia Pacific tour.
The initial investigation will be carried out by BRDP, a branch of the French police.

The decision will allow a prosecutor to decide whether or not to proceed with a full investigation into whether Closer magazine and the photographer broke the couple’s right to privacy.

The ruling also means that Closer France must not print any more copies of its controversial issue and take the topless pictures off its website; the photos cannot be published in any other magazines or papers in France; the photographs cannot be sold by them to anyone else in the world; and that within 24 hours the offending pictures must be handed over to the Palace.

It is the first time that a member of the Royal Family has sued a publication through the courts in France.

Yesterday, Kate and William’s lawyer Mr Hammelle accused the magazine of intruding on a “highly intimate moment” by taking the topless pictures of Kate while she was on a private holiday at a chateau in Provence.

The lawyer compared the “grotesque invasion” to the relentless pursuit of Princess Diana by photographers.

Recent reports claimed William and Kate won’t have to pay for their lawyers.

According to RadarOnline, Harbottle & Lewis offer their services to the royals for free. This reportedly William and Kate will save up to a cool two million dollars in attorneys’ fees.

(SEE KATE MIDDLETON TOPLESS IN ITALIAN MAGAZINE CHI)

“The royal family has kept their legal team busy in the last few weeks, but lucky for them they don’t have to pay for their services,” a source revealed.

“Harbottle & Lewis provide the royals with legal guidance free of charge – simply because of the prestige they get from having them as their client.

“It’s held in high acclaim to be the legal firm that looks after the royal family’s best interests and has meant they have secured contracts with other high-profile clients because of that relationship.

“However, Harbottle & Lewis must be kicking themselves over that agreement. Fees for the Kate Middleton topless scandal could eventually rise to up to a million-and-a-half pounds.

“Add to that the cost of the damage control they provided for Prince Harry’s naked Las Vegas romp – they could have made an absolute killing.”
[imagebrowser id=1125]


Tags:

, ,




  • Maverick66

    Let them be printed, anyone on the net can find and see them anyway, so she is not like others but the photos look just like others having fun on holiday. Hope William wins the court battles and they stop this happening again.
    What they say is true, Demi / Sharon and Kate Moss have been printed before and after a few weeks it was all forgotten about.and the same with this could have been the same if it was handled as holiday photos – As a western country are we to prudish with what is just normal with in so many places around the world.
    As for Harbottle & Lewis, if they wanted people and a family for a crest they can use of letters and name dropping – how much money have they made from the royals, i for one feel that if they signed there services then they should do what was agreed or should this multi million pound company get Dom Littlewood in to help them out from signing something they thought was to good to be true, when it was sitting back and using the royal name was this the happy time but another thing having to work to use that name.

  • Clifford Adams

    What a Royal View of a Princess! Not much different to what we see generally. They came, we saw and the Media “conquered”? Few, if any, would like their privacy invaded like this. The deed is done! Move on! Celebrate Life!

  • arun

    may i also put my hand on it

© 2014 - SHOWBISPY.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.