Sharon Osbourne Bans Candles


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SHARON Osbourne no longer allows candles in her house!

The Beverly Hills mansion where Sharon lives with her rocker husband Ozzy Osbourne nearly went up in flames last month after they went to sleep with candles burning and they will no longer allow open flames at their home after the scare.

“No more candles,” Sharon told TMZ. “Only in church!”

Before the fire brigade came, the couple made an initial attempt to extinguish the blaze themselves leaving Ozzy injured.

Sharon has previously revealed how Ozzy tried to use the cast on his arm to help put out the fire.

“I go into the kitchen to get water and throw the water on it, with the doors open and the water it erupted! It erupted, Ozzy’s hair from here to here, gone,” Sharon said.

“And we are like two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on — we did it all.

“My eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room – the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding.”


Tags:




© 2014 - SHOWBISPY.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.