Please Note: ShowbizSpy.com utilizes Getty Images for about 95% of our posts and believes strongly in the first amendment right when reporting, with that said we take any/all DMCA request very serious and if you have a legitimate request please simply contact us, selecting the legal/dmca emil option and provide the url of the infringing content with your rights claim. After we have received the request please simply allow 24/48hrs for someone in management to review the request with our law firm who’s information is listed at the bottom of this page and once we have come to the correct decision, we will then contact you via the email address you have provided with our investigation results.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to ShowbizSpy designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing the designated copyright agent listed with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SexTape to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please keep in mind we simply report on the entertainment niche utilizing images from Google and Getty images that is either legitimate news, rumors and/or gossip and our company has fought and won every single case brought against us based on free speech and will continue to fight and win any bogus claims to remove our reporting on any celebrity that we report on. If you feel that you or the information that you represent would be an exception, please by all means contact us via email at [email protected] or our attorneys directly by snail mail:
Joseph Hollander & Craft Law Firm
Attn: Showbiz Spy / Christopher Joseph
1508 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66612-1887